Juventus have no plans to sell defender Daniele Rugani to Chelsea, according to the defenders agent.
Rugani, 23, has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge throughout the summer given his relationship with new Blues boss Maurizio Sarri, who was unveiled as Antonio Contes successor on Saturday.
The Italy international previously played under the coach during a spell together at Empoli between 2013 and 2015, with Juventus subsequently rejecting a number of bids from Napoli for the centre-half during Sarris time in charge at the Stadio San Paolo.
While he has not always been a first-team regular at Juventus, starting 33 times during the last two Serie A campaigns, the Serie A champions have refused to sell the player to a domestic rival.
Reports have suggested the Bianconeri could be willing to cash in should a lucrative offer arrive from Stamford Bridge.
But for now, Ruganis agent Daniele Torchia insists neither the club nor the player are pushing for a deal.
When asked whether his client has a future at Chelsea, Torchia told Radio CRC, Tuttomercatoweb report. I am happy for Sarri because no one believe he could get there and instead here he is coaching Chelsea.
Everyone thinks that [Rugani] follows him to Chelsea, but it must be considered that Juventus also did not accept any negotiations in the past, either with Napoli nor with any other teams and has always expressed the will to keep the player and today that has not changed.
To date, that will has not changed and Rugani himself has not expressed a willingness to go elsewhere.
However, it must also be said that if there is a request it will be heard because in football, respect is needed.
Reports have previously suggested Chelsea are willing to pay £40m to bring Rugani to the club.
Sarri has already brought one of his former players to west London in Jorginho, a move that was confirmed by Chelsea shortly after the arrival of their new head coach.
More: Chelsea FC