Several soap characters are resorting to desperate measures in order to get their own way as Emmerdales latest serial killer Lachlan White is prepared to cause three more deaths in order to bury his murder secrets while Johnny Connor risks everything in Coronation Street by kidnapping baby Susie from Eva Price.
Over in EastEnders, Kandice Taylor is determined to do whatever it takes to avoid her charitable responsibilities while Hollyoaks sees Simone Loveday go the extra mile to try and run Sylver McQueen out of town.
In other major storylines covered by our mammoth preview, theres a big confession, a battle, an arrest, a new business venture, a surprise proposal, a return, a vicious plot, some passion, a family conflict, a blossoming romance, a big gesture and a medical emergency.
1. After a mediation meeting goes wrong with Eva, Johnny takes drastic action and kidnaps baby Susie before heading to a hotel room. While Eva makes an appeal for her return, Lix reaches out to Johnny but he is planning to flee abroad.
2. Abi spots some drugs in the glove compartment of a school minibus and calls the police. When the teacher arrives, he is arrested but watching from afar, Steve gets the wrong idea and informs Eileen, much to Abis disappointment.
3. Sally is mortified in the wake of being conned by Duncan and tries to assure her friends and colleagues at Underworld that she was tricked and had nothing to do with his plan – but will everyone believe her?
4. Cathy and Brian decide to put in a bid for an empty shop to open a DIY store but when Cathy sees how passionate Sinead is about her vintage clothes ambition, she changes her mind – even though Brian has already quit his job.
5. Chesney plans to reveal his true feelings to Gemma while on a date but its too little, too late as Henry soon rocks up and reveals that he has ended his engagement and plans to buy the Rovers for Gemma. Cant compete with that, Ches.
6. Eileen is back on the Street and her horror at the state of her house is soon nothing compared to how she feels that Steve is engaged to marry Tracy. Before long, she is trying to get Steve to call it off – and Tracy is less than pleased.
7. Meanwhile, Kayla continues to play mind games with Craig and tries to get him to drop out of the police force due to his OCD. Bethany is worried and shares her thoughts but Kayla warns her off interfering.
8. Tina remains unnerved by Stuarts behaviour and Sonia insists that she goes to the police. But when Tina confronts him, Stuart plays mind games and makes her think she has the wrong end of the stick and she apologises.
9. Kandice arrives back in Walford and Karen soon realises that she needs the familys help to escape a charitable function that she is responsible for. But as her methods get more out of hand, Kandice comes to blows with Karen.
10. Hayley continues to sneak the keys for the cab after Mo covers for her when she is caught out. She opens up to a fare about her pregnancy but he later turns out to be a police officer. She begs him not to report her as she has someone else to look after – but the Slaters are listening in…
11. Donna is angry with Max and Rainie for how they treated Cora and when Rainie starts another slanging match and Max shares some unkind words, Donna is left seething and Donna plots her next move.
12. After realising that Stuart has been lying her, Tina breaks down when speaking to Linda and tells her what Stuart did. Mick overhears and after being conflicted, he comes up with a way to find out the truth once and for all.
13. Hayley is keen to get her taxi license but when Keanu tells her that it will take several years, she is put off.
14. Lachlan is sure that Liv is behind the threatening texts and so starts a gas leak in Mill Cottage. Thinking Seb is in there, he rushes back and throws Liv to the ground before looking over her and Robert, preparing to leave them to die.
15. David and Maya grow closer and sleep together and its curtains for her marriage to Dr Cavanagh. But when David then has to go to a medical appointment and he gets Dr Cavanagh, the GP behaves less than professionally.
16. Moira is pleased to have Matty home and she is determined to support him – but she goes too far when she gets the wrong idea after overheating a comment. Matty is grateful though and, even moreso when Moira offers him a job on the farm.
17. Ross is roped in when Rebecca steals a car carrier with all of Lawrences vehicles and he helps her to stash them. Afterwards, they enjoy a passionate encounter but when she later catches Lachlan in the act at the Mill, she goes missing and Lachlan hides a bloody spanner…
18. Dan is determined to keep Amelia off school until family issues are sorted and it causes her to storm off upstairs. As tension remains, Harriet has to remind Kerry that Amelia has been through quite an ordeal.
19. As Chas continues to secretly hide her pain, she becomes upset with questions being asked innocently about her baby and breaks down, telling Aaron how much it is getting to her. Can Aaron support his mum?
20. As Frank tells Tracy that he saw Maya leaving Davids house, Tracy hides her own secret.
21. Ollie and Brooke get to know one another after meeting and she is keen to come with him to his first football match since returning to the team. But Buster is angry that he is late due to having been speaking to a girl…
22. Alfie is back from hospital and after a heart to heart, Yasmine plants a kiss on him. Later, they go on a date but when Alfie pulls away from a kiss, Yasmine is hurt. He later tries to make it up to her – by making an entry for her on the urban Slang dictionary.
23. Diane continues to worry about Dee Dees health and when she puts an end to Tegans princess party for her, Dee Dee tells her she wishes Tegan was her mum. Later Diane and Tony are told that she will need potentially fatal treatment to stand a chance.
24. After collapsing following another MS attack, Nancy is in hospital and tells Darren and Jack that she will be in a wheelchair for a while. Meanwhile, she tries to adjust to having Brooke around.
25. Sylver gets a job with Dirk after Goldie tires of him being under her feet but he is soon losing the shop lots of customers. An annoyed Goldie then sees Simone campaigning to get the killer out of Hollyoaks village and confronts her.
- Who loses control and launches a vicious attack on someone that they love – and can they ever be forgiven after going way too far?
- Who is left feeling guilty after their actions land someone in hospital – and will the person on the receiving end of the injuries survive?
- Who is pushed to the limit by an enemy and responds by leaving them for dead? And how will they respond when the police come calling?
- Who takes desperate measures to hide their perilous situation when pride gets in the way? And will they regret it when they find themselves in danger?
- Which much loved couple have marriage in mind and will everything go to plan as they look to the future?