The Ministry of agriculture has taken several decisions to save poultry farmers after falling prices in the markets of the Gaza Strip after an extended tour of the Secretary and Deputy Secretary in the Gaza Strip, meeting farmers and poultry farmers, and all institutions that have a direct relationship with the Ministry of agriculture.
- Race-by-race guide and tips for Gosford on Friday
- Diaspora determined to ‘fight’ for Palestine at Asian Cup
- Margaret River golfers in fine form for New Year
- Hatton hassles Hawks in clash against St Marys
- Q&A on France’s yellow vests: Why are they still protesting and who is to blame for the violence?