The Ministry of agriculture has taken several decisions to save poultry farmers after falling prices in the markets of the Gaza Strip after an extended tour of the Secretary and Deputy Secretary in the Gaza Strip, meeting farmers and poultry farmers, and all institutions that have a direct relationship with the Ministry of agriculture.
- Paris police urge women to report World Cup sexual assaults
- Four activists held in France for escorting migrants over border
- ‘Africa won the World Cup?’: French players (and Obama) have final word
- 32 mistakes foreigners make when they arrive in France
- Rent prices in Paris soar in six months since rent caps binned