The Ministry of agriculture has taken several decisions to save poultry farmers after falling prices in the markets of the Gaza Strip after an extended tour of the Secretary and Deputy Secretary in the Gaza Strip, meeting farmers and poultry farmers, and all institutions that have a direct relationship with the Ministry of agriculture.
- Macron defends ‘importance’ of Russia nuclear weapons treaty in call with Trump
- A Glance around France: Poisoned farmers and a revamped art deco pool in the north
- French Holocaust denier Robert Faurisson dies at 89
- Second French priest commits suicide in church after abuse claims
- What you need to know about France’s new (and tougher) car inspections